I am BEYOND thrilled to introduce you to this week’s feature, Ms Teddy Muto! Teddy and I have been friends since grade school when I was pushing the boundaries of fashion with my infamous green crushed velvet shirt. I was accosted by Ms. Muto but knew deep down that I was obviously ahead of my time. Teddy and I went on to attend the same high school and college and then lived together in Chicago. While she lives in NYC and I am here in Cincy we have been working through the difficulties of having a long distance relationship :(. Believe me, IT.IS.TOUGH. Nevertheless, I am thrilled that she will be in town for my wedding weekend and all of the other wedding festivities we have throughout the next few months!
Without further ado, I will let Teddy take over the mic and show you some of her favs from her closet 🙂 Enjoy!
1. Stella & Dot Pearl Statement necklace – Everyone and anyone that knows me can attest to the fact that I am utterly in love with this item and you rarely see me without it. This is my ABSOLUTE all time favorite statement piece that has ever entered my wardrobe. I purchased it last summer for my brother’s wedding and I pretty much haven’t taken it off since. It goes with everything and I always find a way to incorporate it into my outfits. (My true favorite is pictured here with me…my adorable dad…he’s the best!!!)
2. Tory Burch Aviator Sunglasses – I have been through many pairs of sunglasses in my days and these are HANDS DOWN my favorite pair. I love everything about these glasses and the best part is that they truly look great on everyone. I’m not really into the crazy over-the-top sunglass trends which is why I adore these classic glasses. I feel like I will have them forever and never get sick of them. Plus, they were the first item I purchased with my Macys discount which makes them even more special.
3. Tory Burch Trench – Every girl (and boy if you ask me) needs a classic trench in their closet. This is the first thing I purchased when I moved to NYC and I couldnt be happier about it!! Its great for Fall/Spring and its waterproof which makes it even more versatile and amazing.
4. Theory Black Dress – This is the definition of the most perfect LBD that will forever be in your wardrobe. I love this dress!! Although, I rarely wear black I still find this little number to be one of favorites that you can wear time and time again – its such a great go-to and it never disappoints.
5. BCBG Taupe Riding Boots – These boots were love at first sight — I bought them at the BCBG boutique in Chicago (which might be why I love them so much). They really are the most perfect riding boot and I still haven’t found a pair that I like better. Its a great fall boot but with this crazy weather I’ve recently started wearing them more in the Spring as well. They go with everything!!