Each Thursday I am gong to post a few different items that I am eyeing online but not making the step to purchase. Maybe one of you can and let a lady borrow? 🙂
1. This incredible DVF dress. $416. I am trying to tell myself that it is a timeless piece and one that I will always have AND it’s on sale. Worth it?
2. Asos Clutch $33. Cute, cute, cute.
3. TopShop $33. My friend Katie featured this a week ago as one of the items in her closet that she loves and I agree-it would be a great staple.
4. Isis Necklace: $200. Ultimate Statement necklace. Enough said.
5. JCrew Earrings – $75. LOVE these earrings but I am trying to curb my JCrew spending.
6. Personalized Leather Clutch – $98. I found this adorable bag from the ladies at Tartan & Sequins and thanks to them, have a new thing on my wish list. You can have your initials embossed onto this clutch and with the new monogram of HKW, I really want to put it to great use!