I visited with Miss Natalie Beiser a few weeks ago and she kindly invited me over to her new house in OTR (for those of you non-hipsters…that’s Over the Rhine). Her place is incredible and even more incredibly decorated. Every single second I was asking “where in the world did you get that?!?!” More often times than not, she referred to her mom’s place “The Flea Market in Paris” located in “That Shop in Milford”. Great stuff. Even better was the fact that she had her own “Girl’s Room” and it is a DREAM.
Please take a look inside Natalie’s closet….
(just being her gorg self….)
(Bags, Jewels, Tops, Shoes AND Scarves….SO organized. )
(Her Girl’s Room puts mine to shame…)
1. Gypsy dress from Sloane Boutique in Over-the-Rhine: $385 – 100% silk, super comfortable, elegant hippy chic 🙂
2. Summer clutches from TJ Maxx- My Maxinista purchase! $12.99/clutch-What a steal!
3. Black LNA “Brenda” dress from Sloane Boutique in Over-the-Rhine: $186- The BEST LBD I have ever purchased. You can dress it up or down. Perfect for ALL seasons AND it’s SUPER flattering! (pictured with a Charlene K geodod necklace ($99) also from Sloane)
4. Orange & Teal jewel necklace from Amy Kirchen Boutique in Milford, Ohio for my preppy side- apx. $30. Every time I wear it I get tons of compliments! Love the colors- perfect to jazz up any summer outfit!
5. Cork & feather heels from DSW- found these beauties recently on clearance – I’m obsessed. Apx. $30.
Note: I love shopping local and supporting local boutiques such as Sloane Boutique in OTR owned by my best friend! At the same time I also consider myself a “Maxinista” and love finding steals on designer duds!
Also, most of my furniture and house decor comes from my mom who has a antique/refurbish business called “The Paris Flea Market” located within “That Shop in Milford” (an antiques “mall”) on Main St. in Milford. My mom and her business partner Patty also store their furniture at a garage down the street and have separate sales and the next one is on Saturday, July 14th at One Main St. in Old Milford.
I hope you enjoyed getting to know Natalie!