I am beyond thrilled to introduce you to one of my besites, Miss Aubrey Gavron. Aubrey and I met when she was rushing Delta Gamma and we have been sistas ever since! Seriously, the best little someone could ask for and more importantly, one of the best friends someone could have in their lives. I am beyond blessed to have Aubrey as a friend and, duh, she also has great style.
Please take a look at Aubrey’s closet!
1. Trina Turk Cropped Jacket: This favorite can be dressed up with a pencil skirt for work, or dressed down with skinny jeans and heels for dinner with friends.
2. Anthropologie Creme Lace Dress: Love the deceiving comfort of this dress. Perfect to throw on with a jacket and flats, or to dress up with heels and a great necklace.
3. Gold and Silver: Gold-Silver jewelry is a favorite of mine to mix and match with other pieces. These are some everyday favorites
4. Louis Vuitton Envelope Clutch: Great size and sentimental value to this one. Love that it can fit a large wallet, keys and any other small essentials needed to get you through your day/night. Basically worn anywhere but work
5. Colorful Scarf: Not only is this scarf warm enough to get me through chilly Chicago winters, but I LOVE the burst of colors. Makes any outfit fun! Favorite purchase from a boutique in Kansas City
6. Diane Von Furstenburg: This silk top is great for work and play 🙂 Whether worn with a suit, or with skinny jeans and heels, its extreme comfort, loose fit (and loose bow) are perks that I love!
7. Wedges: I have two pairs of these because I love them so much and wear them so often. A few key reasons – 1) walking in wedges is the best way to bop around the city without torturing your feet 2) great nude color can match anything/everything 3) great for wear to work, or out with friends!