And I hate it! I just am having a hard time getting back into the swing of things with the blog. I was using the move as an excuse and now that I am settled, I’ve been prepping for some showers I’ve hosted and now it’s the holidays. AH!
Well, thanks to those that are still reading. And if it is easier for you to keep up – I have been posting more on Instagram and particularly, my Instagram story (@hillarykweidner).
Here are some fun things as of late…
- I live with 2 mini adults. Also, find their dresses HERE (named the “Beatrice dress so obviously had to buy :)) Jackets were a find a few months ago from TJMaxx
2. I’m very into wearing this headband thanks to the inspo from my friend Meggie! Find it HERE.
3. We took Christmas card pictures recently and I’m on the edge of my seat waiting to see the finals!
4. I finished one of my needlepoint ornaments and am now on to my second of the season. I bought my patterns from Absolutely Needlepoint.
5. Tons of compliments on this vest and it’s majorly on sale. Find it HERE.
6. Poppy still loves yogurt.
7. I was loving the ice storm (probably because it didn’t knock out my power) and especially loved seeing how beautiful it made one of my favorite trees look!
8. A must have from Trader Joes.
9. You have to buy these slippers HERE. They are amazing.
10. I live with 2 mini adults (still).
11. I am making more of an effort to talk about little girl’s clothing and started off posting on my Instagram story about this cute sweater form Cat & Jack for Target!
12. My latest mirror obsession that just got hung in Miss Bea’s room. Find it HERE and it’s 25% off right now!