I haven’t been on here in forever but wanted to come back mainly as a placeholder for this post! With the new crazy life of being a stay at home mom, Instagram and Instagram stories have just been WAY easier for me. I hope I get back in the swing of things and post more to the blog but in the meantime, check out my instagram
Okay, onto the fun stuff!
I have had a ton of questions about make up and skincare routines. I have been super minimalistic when it comes to those things but have rededicated myself to taking care of all things health and that includes my skin!
Please see below for the products I am CURRENTLY using. Sometimes this changes or I get introduced to something new but I have been on this regimen for months and have been loving it!
Before I start anything listed below, I use a gentle cleanser on my face at night and then apply THIS SK-II toner.
- After my toner, I use Good Genes which can be found HERE and I love how it has helped even out my skin tone.
- Find this french moisturizer HERE – $16 and doesn’t break me out.
- OBSESSED with this for my eyes at night and my hands. It was gifted to be from a friend and I have recommended it to so many. Find it HERE.
- If you love Aquafor and use it on your kids – than you will like this even better. It really hydrates and love putting this on my lips before bed. Find it HERE.
- If you want a night off and REALLY think your lips need hydrated – do this sleeping ip mask overnight. You won’t regret it – I use about 1x/week. Find it HERE.
- If your lashes need a little extra lift – put this on in the evening. Find it HERE.
- Once a week I try and use this mask. I keep it in the refrigerator and the next morning I can definitely notice a new glow to my skin. Find it HERE.
- I also forgot to mention (and it isn’t pictures above) but I LOVE this toothpaste and after all the coffee I drink I think it really helps keep my teeth white! Find it HERE.