What a whirlwind couple of weeks! Here is an update from our Thanksgiving break: AKA – kickoff to Christmas 🙂
[On Thanksgiving morning Pappy left some gifts 🙂 ]
[Find the girl’s dresses on sale for $35 below HERE]
[We had such a happy weekend and this was one of the major reasons – we started our Christmas tree hunting tradition. When I was little we used to bundle up, and head out as a family to a Christmas tree farm and find our perfect tree. I remember so vividly thinking Dad was the strongest man in the world when he chopped it down and carried it to our car. Needless to say, I was beyond thrilled to start this tradition in our own home 🙂 ]
[Find their coats HERE]
[My second favorite thing – putting a wreath on the front of my car. Yes, this screams “mom of 2 with one on the way” but I couldn’t care less. It makes me so happy haha]
[And the girls LOVED seeing Santa. You can’t tell from Poppy’s face but she went back a second time 🙂 ]
[And a LOT of family time at home decorating the tree. I can honestly say it was one of THE best and happiest times I have had in years. Although I thought about Dad every single second, just being together the whole weekend and seeing the girl’s face light up at all the holiday excitement – made me genuinely happy. ]
And I hate it! I just am having a hard time getting back into the swing of things with the blog. I was using the move as an excuse and now that I am settled, I’ve been prepping for some showers I’ve hosted and now it’s the holidays. AH!
Well, thanks to those that are still reading. And if it is easier for you to keep up – I have been posting more on Instagram and particularly, my Instagram story (@hillarykweidner).
Here are some fun things as of late…
- I live with 2 mini adults. Also, find their dresses HERE (named the “Beatrice dress so obviously had to buy :)) Jackets were a find a few months ago from TJMaxx
2. I’m very into wearing this headband thanks to the inspo from my friend Meggie! Find it HERE.
3. We took Christmas card pictures recently and I’m on the edge of my seat waiting to see the finals!
4. I finished one of my needlepoint ornaments and am now on to my second of the season. I bought my patterns from Absolutely Needlepoint.
5. Tons of compliments on this vest and it’s majorly on sale. Find it HERE.
6. Poppy still loves yogurt.
7. I was loving the ice storm (probably because it didn’t knock out my power) and especially loved seeing how beautiful it made one of my favorite trees look!
8. A must have from Trader Joes.
9. You have to buy these slippers HERE. They are amazing.
10. I live with 2 mini adults (still).
11. I am making more of an effort to talk about little girl’s clothing and started off posting on my Instagram story about this cute sweater form Cat & Jack for Target!
12. My latest mirror obsession that just got hung in Miss Bea’s room. Find it HERE and it’s 25% off right now!
Sweater season is upon us and I have purchased some GREAT ones recently! With being pregnant and not sure of my size this season, I am keeping things loose and comfortable. Check out some of my recent favorites!
JCrew Sweater HERE:
JCrew Roll Neck Sweater HERE. LOVE this look.
Free People Sweater HERE.
Splendid Cardigan HERE.
Line & Dot HERE
English Factory Sweater HERE.
WAYF Sweater HERE.
English Factory Sweater HERE